Sunday, June 04, 2006

me, exams, other stuff

I hate it when people say they know you, but they dun't know you at all?..Its like my family dosen't know me at all either. All they do is just yell at me and blame me fo everything that my siblings do. Its hard enough with exams bothering me, and that "someone" using my computer time..and all these other stuff just keeps coming. I am pissed off with another "person". I did my share of work and she expects me to do extra because she can't do it as she doesnt understand the work we were supposed to do. And she is sooo money minded, Just because the party is for two people and she only wants to pay for one, and expects the other half of the money back and keeps annoying me to give her back the other half. Other people are nicer than her in that aspect. She knows that that annoys me, she apologises, but she still does it anyway. That justs annoys me. She shouldn't apologise and do the same thing again. That justs annoys me more than her annoying me and she not knowing about it. Although she thinks I'm one of her good friends, but no thanks. I would seriously be a loner in school than have a friend like her.
Haiz..finger still hurts abit, still got loads of exams to get through..and then holidays where I can actually finally relax, watch anime dvds, "read itcha itcha paradise", eat ramen and read manga.
Haiz, its like one week more before I am free, but it looks like a tortourous week..must get through this week..haiz.. -_-'' *Torture...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home